In the Property Law Department we are experts in comprehensively dealing with all types of property transactions. For more than fifty years, we have successfully intervened in many operations and transactions of this type.
At Lafuente Abogados our team of lawyers has the specific knowledge of the legal aspects to consider in your sale, purchase or lease. As we are a multidisciplinary firm, each lawyer’s sectoral experience is also complemented by advice from the other legal specialisms that might be involved in each specific case: tax, employment, commercial or administrative.
Do you want to ask us any questions?
1. BUYING AND SELLING PROPERTY
- Advice on buying and selling property
- Reviewing register and cadastre status
- Drafting of sale-purchase agreements
- Negotiating and drafting earnest money agreements
- Executing public deeds of sale of property
- Tax planning for property investments and property sector taxation
- Advice on leasing properties: domestic or commercial
- Preparing and drafting leases
- Reviewing and analysing the requirements to enter into contracts
3. LIABILITY AND CONSTRUCTION FAULTS
- Liabilities of the different construction agents:
o Liability of developer and builder
o Liability of project management: drafter, architect or architectural technician
- Construction faults
- Claims for latent defects
- Delivery of properties with finishes that are inferior/not comparable to the agreed specifications