INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAW (IT)
IT Law is created by different codes that regulate the relations and conflicts between individuals or companies through the computer science and the Internet: e-commerce, data protection law and contractual arrengements in the IT area.
In Lafuente Abogados we have a team of expert lawyers to handle these matters, millenials who have studied the new legal panorama that concerns privacy law, internet law, online reputation, electronic commerce and intellectual property in the digital area.
¿Quiere hacernos alguna consulta?
1. DATA PROTECTION
- Evaluation of the fulfillment and adjustment to the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL).
- Drafting of safety documents, contracts and clauses relative to personal data processing.
- Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancelation and
- Claim process of indemnifications for undue treatment of personal information.
- Procesos de reclamación de indemnizaciones por tratamiento indebido de datos personales.
2. ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
- Global advice to companies that develop or are going to develop his commercial activity across the Internet
- Drafting of legal clauses to be include in web pages
- Creation of models of contract to commercials relationships across the Internet
- Advice in copyright and intellectual property
3. COMPUTER WRONG-DOINGS
- Conflicts derived from brands and names of domain
- Advice and defense of its online reputation before violations to the right of honor, the privacy and the own image or in the exercise of the right to the forgetfulness
- Hurts claim and prejudices as a result of computer wrong-doing