- Law degree from the University of Balearic Islands in 1985.
- In 1986, he started his career in the law firm “Villalonga Cerdá”, in Palma de Mallorca, specialized in road accidents.
- Lawyer and Tax Advisor in “Vidal Asesores” in Palma de Mallorca between 1988 and 1993.
- In 1997, he inaugurated his law firm: “Despacho Pamón Perpiñá y asociados”. He professionalized his union with diverse lawyers through a shared business project, which ended in 2007.
- He joined Lafuente Abogados in 2008.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 1.487.
Ramón Perpiñá París
Experience and professionalism
Spanish, Catalan, English.