- Law degree from the University of Balearic Islands in 1999.
- Currently studying Master in Digital Law and New Technologies from the Salamanca University
- She attended a course of Introduction to Cybersecurity at the Granada Law School and Andalusian Center for Studies, and New Trends in Tourism Contracting. Special reference to digital platforms and vacation accommodation provided by the UIB in 2019
- She did internships in London at Bower Cotton Partnership (Solicitors), BDO Stoy Hayward London and at Ernst & Young London (Spanish Tax Desk) in 2000
- From 2000 to 2005, she practiced law at Del Campo, Mas i Segura Law Firm, and later at Landwell-PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS.
- She was General Director of Climate Change of the Govern de les Illes Balears
- Between 2008 and 2014 she worked at the CAEB as Director of Quality Management, became an entrepreneur creating a classic car rental company, and also had the opportunity to head the events and communication department at a marketing and advertising company.
- Between 2015 and 2019 she was a councilor for the Palma City Council
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2020
PATRICIA CONRADO QUIROGA
Spanish, English and Catalan.