- Graduated in Law from the University of Salamanca in 2016.
- Mediation Course by the University of Salamanca in 2016.
- In 2016 she attended various Family Law conferences in order to specialize herself in this area
- In 2018 she attended the Expert Course in Management of Personal Income Tax (IRPF) and Wealth Tax
- Participated in the Penitentiary Law Course in 2018.
- She started her professional career as a lawyer in 2016 across different law firms, being part of the Palma Consultores Jurídicos SL team since 2019 until 2022, practicing the following areas/jurisdictions: labour, civil, administrative and criminal law.
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2022.
- Member of the Bar Association of Lawyers -Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de las Islas Baleares (ICAIB)- with membership number 6.247.
María Cerdó Morell
Spanish, Catalan and English.