- Law degree from the Deusto University (Bilbao) and University of Balearic Islands in 1985.
- PhD in Law with the Cum Laude distinction in 1985.
- Scolarship in 1983 from the Ministry of Education to doctoral research: Copenhaguen, Stockholm, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam and London Universities.
- Professor of Constitutional Law in Balearic Islands (UIB), Barcelona (UAB) and Gerona (UdG) Universities.
- Author of several legal books.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 1.208.
- Member of Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB), no. 24.281
José María Lafuente Balle
High quality legal assistance
Spanish, Catalan, English, French.