- Law Degree from the Complutense University of Madrid (2009-2014).
- In 2014, he furthered his professional development in the prestigious Law Firm of José Ignacio Herrero, in Palma de Mallorca.
- Between 2016 and 2018, he started working as a criminal lawyer at Bufete Campaner & Barón, in Palma de Mallorca.
- In 2016 he attended a specialization course based on Juvenile Crime Law and Criminal Responsibility of Minors.
- Member of the 25.2 Association, focused on social re-education and reintegration of persons deprived of liberty.
- Specialized in Prison Law.
- He joined Lafuente Abogados in 2018.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 6.125.
Javier Llop Pons
Ethics of hard work and guaranteed success
Spanish, Catalan and English.