- Law degree from ESADE Business & Law School, Barcelona 2009-2013.
- In 2012, she obtained a scolarship from the ERASMUS exchange programme to study at the prestigious Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan.
- In 2013, she attended the dual Master Programme from ESADE Business & Law School: Master in International Buisiness Law and Master in Legal Practice.
- In 2014, she furthered her professional development in Osborne Clarke’s legal practice in Barcelona, at the corporate law department, where she was actively involved in cross-border and national business operations.
- In 2015, she started an academic semester in the US city of Boston, obtaining the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), from Cambridge University, and a Diploma in Advanced Legal and Business English.
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2016.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 6.260.
Irene Lafuente Munar
Discipline, dynamism and passion for challenges
Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian.