- Lawyer with dual-citizenship: french and american
- International profile
- Law Degree from University of Alicante, 2010-2014.
- Master in Legal Practice. University of Alicante, 2015.
- She furthered her profesional development in Commercial Law working at two legal practices in Madrid: Zunzunegui Abogados and Wills&Laws Abogados.
- Since 2016 she’s a PhD Candidate in Law by the University Complutense of Madrid (UCM).
- Bankruptcy Law specialization courses, provided by Dr. Ana Belén Campuzano of CEU University San Pablo in Madrid.
- Piano and vocal studies at the Geneva Professional Conservatory of Music.
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2020.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM), no. 127465.
The obstacle is the path
English, French and Spanish.