- Law degree from University of Balearic Islands in 2017.
- Master in Legal Practice from University of Balearic Islands (UIB), in 2018.
- Master in Tax Consulting from Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), in 2019.
- In 2016, he furthered his professional development in MM Abogadas, Palma de Mallorca.
- In 2018, he was a trainee lawyer at the Tax Law Department in FIS3 Asesores, Palma de Mallorca.
- At the moment, he is a doctoral student in Tax Law, Universitat de Girona (UdG), 2019.
- He joined Lafuente Abogados in 2018.
Daniel Santiago Marcos
Commitment, sacrifice and closeness
Spanish, Catalan and English.