- Law degree from the University of Balearic Islands (UIB) in 2013.
- Publication on a Specialist Journal in Law of Balearic Islands, 2012 Edition, about precedent case law on Informed consent of medical patient in Balearic Islands; Special reference about Balearic cases in Medical damages.
- Master in personal development and collective intelligence. Expert in personal development in the Company, from the Camilo José Cela University, Madrid, 2015-2016.
- Internship period in a private Law Firm specialized in Insurance Law & Civil Liability, Palma de Mallorca, 2011-2014.
- Also colaborated with different companies like Endesa S.A., or Promorent S.A.
- In 2017, she started her profesional development as a freelance lawyer reimaining dedicated to Insurance Law & Civil Liability.
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2018.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 6.175.
Alejandra Martínez Perelló
Perseverance and determination
Spanish, Catalan and English.