- Law degree from ESADE Business & Law School in Barcelona (2009-2013).
- In 2012, she obtained a grant from the ERASMUS exchange programme to study at the prestigious Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan.
- In 2013, she attended the dual Master Programme from ESADE Business & Law School: Master in International Buisiness Law and Master in Legal Practice.
- She furthered her professional development in “Osborne Clarke Law Firm” at the corporate law department, where she was actively involved in cross-border and national business operations; Barcelona, 2014.
- In 2015, she started an academic semester in the US city of Boston, obtaining the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) from Cambridge University and a Diploma in Advanced Legal Business English.
- She joined Lafuente Abogados in 2016.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 6.260.
Irene Lafuente Munar
Discipline, dynamism and passion for challenges
Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian.