- Law degree from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1978.
- Currently, she is studying the last year of Translation, Interpretation and Applied Languages at the University of Barcelona.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Property Administrator in 1993.
- Scolarship in 1974 from AIESEC to provide services in “Banque de Bruxelles” and, later, in “Barracuda France”.
- Law courses of Legal American-English by The American Language in Context at the University of New York in 1994 and 1996.
- Certificate of Higher Education in English by Official Languages School in Palma de Mallorca, 2001.
- Member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), no. 1.076.
Amparo Lafuente Balle
International vocation and lifelong learning
Spanish, Catalan, English, French.